Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Best Dad Ever

A lot of wives say that their husbands are going to be the best dad, and I'm going to say it too, but my husband really will be. If you've ever met Riley you'd know that he'd rather be holding a baby or playing with the kids than hanging around adults. And he is a total baby whisperer. Seriously. Babies love him. And he loves them. He's already planning on teaching our little boy how to fix leaks and ride a horse, so he'll be all set for life.

Riley's been wanting a baby for a long time and I can't wait for him to meet our little boy because I know he will just want to do everything for him (which will make my life easier). I married a really good guy and I just love him to pieces.

Good thing we had a new niece and nephew last year, right?





No comments:

Post a Comment