Monday, August 31, 2015

Finley

We got to meet our sweet little babe on August 14th at 8:11pm.

Meet Finley R Lyman
Finley is my maiden name, and we picked it out pretty early on in my pregnancy. I had to see him to be sure that he was a Finley, but Riley has been calling him Fin since we first got pregnant. It took me a couple of days to actually fill out his birth certificate, but now we think he's totally a Finley.

We chose the letter R for his middle name after his dad and two grandpas: Riley, Rodger, and Randall (three birds with one stone!)

He's fresh from heaven and we are obsessed with him. We are "those parents" who think their kid is the cutest baby in the world. We can't help it! He just stole our hearts!

I love love love my little family and I'm so grateful for them. 




My boys















Everyone always talks about how much their love grows when they have children. I've never understood it and I never knew how I would love someone as much as I love Riley, but it's really true. Having a baby makes your heart grow so much. 

It has been kind of hard to not be getting much sleep (thanks to my mom and mother in law, I do get to take naps sometimes, which are AMAZING!!!), but it's worth it. I was nervous about being a mom because I really don't know what I'm doing, but I absolutely love it! Riley loves being a dad too and has been so helpful with the baby (refer to my Best Husband Ever post...)

He is just the sweetest babe ever and we love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment